Location: Edmonton or Calgary
ABCS Safety Training is looking for 2 permanent, full-time INSTRUCTORS to join us in growing our business in both EDMONTON and CALGARY. You will deliver ABCS and site-specific industrial safety training courses. Must be willing to travel to various locations.
If this sounds like you, apply today. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please review the REQUIRED experience and ONLY apply if you meet the minimum requirements.
- Experience using fall protection equipment (working from heights).
- Equipment operational experience with aerial work platforms, overhead cranes, and/or lift trucks is considered to be an asset.
- Field experience with confined space entry/monitoring and rigging operations.
- Experience working with adult learners.
- An understanding/knowledge of OH&S standards and familiarity with FLRA.
- Additional duties assisting in our Health and Safety program.
- A relatively clean driver’s license (Alberta class 5 or equivalent).
The ability to successfully complete and comply with a drug and alcohol test is necessary, and one must be willing to work the occasional night shift.
Why Work for ABCS?
ABCS Safety Training has been a leader in online and instructor-led industrial and construction safety training since 2006. As a family-owned business, we take pride in the fact that ABCS has provided training services to companies and individuals throughout Canada and the U.S., with nearly 400,000 workers trained to date.
We are fully dedicated to the evolution of our products and programs. We are an experienced and committed provider of high quality, industry leading safety training products. We offer online courses, blended learning, classroom training and recertification programs. All of our offerings are competitively priced. We consider ourselves the most cost effective provider of safety training in the industry and openly challenge anyone to prove otherwise.
We offer everything needed to build, deliver, and distribute online, blended and classroom courses for many different industries. Safety training is simply our specialty and passion. We consider ourselves an innovative, fast-moving and growth-oriented company with limitless potential. We’d like to think that your growth opportunities could be limitless as well.
A comprehensive benefits package (after 3 months of employment) is provided and includes:
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Paid time off
From $40.00 per hour
8 hour shift