BLENDED LEARNING INSTRUCTOR
ABCS is currently seeking a full-time instructor in Edmonton to deliver the practical sessions for our Blended Learning Fall Protection and Blended Learning Mobile Elevated Work Platform training programs.
- Experience using fall protection equipment (working from heights).
- Equipment operational experience with aerial work platforms.
- Experience with overhead crane and rigging operations is considered to be an asset.
- Experience working with adult learners.
- An understanding/knowledge of OH&S standards and familiarity with FLRA’s.
- A relatively clean driver’s license (Alberta class 5 or equivalent).
- Monday to Friday; however, some weekends may be required.
- A comprehensive benefits package (after three months of employment) is provided.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: From $30.00 per hour