Credential Card Replacement Request Form
Upon receiving your e-mail, we will respond to your request and provide you with further instructions within two business days. You may be required to provide the following:
- Proof of government issued Photo ID – scanned and e-mailed to us to verify the identity of the requester and to confirm a mailing address for the replacement card.
- Payment of $52.50 (this fee includes GST)
- Debit Card – if you are making a payment directly at our office.
- Credit Card – we accept payment over the phone by American Express, Mastercard, Visa, or Visa Debit.
- Other supporting documents as requested by Alberta BC Safety.
OSSA Basic Safety Orientation replacement cards have to be re-issued by Energy Safety Canada.