Credential Card Replacement Request Form
Upon receiving your e-mail, we will respond to your request and provide you with further instructions within two business days. You may be required to provide the following:
- Proof of government issued Photo ID – scanned and e-mailed to us to verify the identity of the requester and to confirm a mailing address for the replacement card.
- Payment of $52.50 (this fee includes GST)
- Debit Card – if you are making a payment directly at our office.
- Credit Card – we accept payment over the phone by American Express, Mastercard, Visa, or Visa Debit.
- Other supporting documents as requested by Alberta BC Safety.
OSSA Basic Safety Orientation replacement cards have to be issued by Oil Sands Safety Association (OSSA). Click here to request your BSO replacement card.