WHMIS 2015 & TDG Package Online
WHMIS 2015 & TDG online training package provides a comprehensive understanding of both the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (GHS) and regulations for the transportation of dangerous goods within Canada.
Approximately 6 hours.
Testing conducted within each training course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved. Supplemental materials necessary to complete this course can be accessed online.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Upon successful completion of the WHIMIS 2015 & TDG online training courses, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing for both WHMIS and TDG.
WHMIS 2015 TOPICS COVERED:
Upon successful completion of the WHMIS 2015 online training course, you will be knowledgeable and/or demonstrate proficiency in:
- Physical and health hazards
- Precautionary measures to protect your health and safety
- How to choose appropriate personal protective equipment
- WHMIS 2015 hazard classifications
- Hazard and safety information found on WHMIS 2015 labels
- WHMIS 2015 symbols and pictograms
- Information contained on safety data sheets
- Worker rights and employer responsibilities under WHMIS 2015
- The importance of education and training
TRANSPORTATION OF DANGEROUS GOODS (TDG) TOPICS COVERED:
Upon successful completion of the TDG online training course, you will be knowledgeable and/or demonstrate proficiency in:
- The requirements for TDG training and certification
- Dangerous goods classification
- Packing groups
- Shipping name
- Compatibility groups
- Placards and UN numbers
- Label requirements
- Safety marks
- Packaging and vessel requirements
- Requirements for documentation
- The ERAP (Emergency Response Assistance Plans)
- Reporting requirements
- TDG schedules