WHMIS 2015 Online
WHMIS 2015 ONLINE COURSE DESCRIPTION:
WHMIS 2015 online training course aims to prevent workplace injuries, diseases, and deaths resulting from the storage and use of hazardous products. This course implements the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) standard for hazard classification and communication.
Approximately 2 hours.
Testing conducted throughout this WHMIS 2015 training course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved. Supplemental materials necessary to complete this course can be accessed online.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Upon successful completion of this WHIMIS 2015 online training course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.
Upon successful completion of the WHMIS 2015 online training course, you will be knowledgeable and/or demonstrate proficiency in:
- Physical and health hazards
- Precautionary measures to protect your health and safety
- How to choose appropriate personal protective equipment
- WHMIS 2015 hazard classifications
- Hazard and safety information found on WHMIS 2015 labels
- WHMIS 2015 symbols and pictograms
- Information contained on safety data sheets
- Worker rights and employer responsibilities under WHMIS 2015
- The importance of education and training