H2S Alive ® (Energy Safety Canada)
COURSE DATES AND REGISTRATION
To view upcoming H2S Alive ® (Energy Safety Canada) training dates or register for the course, please click on the appropriate city below. To book on-site training please call Toll-Free 1 (844) 707-2227.
We provide in-house H2S Alive ® course delivery in our Edmonton training facility. We also offer H2S Alive ® training on-site in the Fort McMurray region. Please give us a call to book on-site training.
As the industry standard in Canada and recognized around the world, students will learn how to work safely in and around hydrogen sulphide (H2S) environments and receive a 3 year certificate. H2S Alive ® is approximately eight hours in duration.
All workers in the petroleum industry who could be exposed to hydrogen sulphide H2S.
Upon successful completion of the training program, you will be knowledgeable and/or demonstrate proficiency in
- H2S properties, Health Hazards and Locations – Including worker exposure limits
- Hazard Assessment and Control – Including H2S case studies
- Respiratory Protective Equipment – Including Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus
- Detection of H2S – Gas detection demonstrations with various detection devices
- Initial Response Strategy – 7 steps; including 4 rescue techniques and case studies