Global Ground disturbance Level II ®
We provide in-house course delivery in our Edmonton Training Centre.
Ground Disturbance Level II ® is the industry standard for any party that is supervising or independently performing a ground disturbance, or issuing and receiving ground disturbance permits. The course ensures that Level II ® personnel fully understand all of the regulations and variances involved from pre-planning to the actual dig.
This classroom program assessed to ABCGA Standard 201 Ground Disturbance – Supervisory and endorsed by the ABCGA.
As part of this training, students will learn:
- how to clarify sources when searching for underground facilities
- how to provide and receive notification for facility owners
- what the necessary approvals/crossing agreement and regulations are for creating a ground disturbance
- how to create a site drawing or plot plan
- how line-locating works and types of exposure
- how to do a back-fill inspection
- how to use permits and conduct pre-job meetings
- how to create emergency response plans and what to do if an underground facility is contacted
The course objectives are tested by written exam. Once certification is obtained, the training is valid for 3 years.
Approximately 8 hours.
COURSE DATES AND REGISTRATION
To view upcoming Global Ground Disturbance Level II training dates or register for the course, please click on the city below.