In addition to direct training provision by ABCS employed instructors, ABCS also trains “contract instructors” through our instructor certification program. These contract instructors then train their own employer’s employees, members, contractors, or customers using ABCS accredited and certified programs. If your company is located outside Alberta and bids on contracts in Alberta where trained employees are required for your projects, you may wish to explore our Instructor certification program. This program may also significantly reduce costs for any companies that train workers on a regular basis.
Currently, ABCS contract instructors are located in PE, NB, ON, SK, MN, NWT, AB, and BC with 58 currently certified to teach Fall Protection, 28 EWP, 51 Confined Space and 6 Fire Watch.
The objective of the Instructor Training Program is to provide the contract instructor with the resources, materials, and knowledge required to successfully deliver ABCS training programs including evaluating participant proficiency and providing feedback.
ACCESS TO TRAINING RECORDS
Alberta BC Safety (ABCS Safety Training Inc.) maintains a web based database. Contract instructors have access to all of their own training records (workers they have trained).
CONSISTENCY ACROSS COURSES
ALL of ABCS’s courses have similar administrative processes which make it easier for the instructor who teaches more than one course.
|Fall Protection||$945 *||3 Days|
|* Trainers completing the Instructor Training Program must make a minimum initial purchase of 20 student packages at $49.60 per package for each training program completed.|
If you would like a complete information package emailed to you, please call us Toll-Free at 1 (844) 707-2227.
INFORMATION PACKAGE INCLUDES
- ABCS Instructor Training Information Package (details pricing, course outline, instructor pre-requisites/qualifications)
- FP Training Material Inventory (List of the materials needed to start delivering ABCS Fall Protection Courses)
- CSEM Training Material Inventory (List of materials as above)
- EWP Training Material Inventory (List of materials as above)
- Fire Watch Training Material Inventory (List of materials as above)
- Registration Form for Instructor Training Program
- Sample Contract Instructor Agreement
- Calendar (Upcoming Schedule)